Our week of 9.2 show podcast/syndication edit is up. Big Jim Paterson joins us once again on Revenge of the 80s Radio, the former Dexy’s trombonist is now with a new band, Urang Matang. With us is Al James, the band’s frontman. Paterson and James talk about how they came together, the band, the music and their new album, Lighting the Fuse. We also ask Jim about the latest news from his JP Collective.
Our conversation takes place in hour 2
This show will be dedicated in loving memory to TJ who, with Pumpkin, was one of out official wiener dogs. TJ was a wonderful little guy, fill of love and energy. His eyes were always filled with wonder and he loved everything about life. TJ was loved greatly, put smiles on the faces of everyone he met. We miss him but know he is happy and making new friends in the fields over the Rainbow Bridge. .Professional stats for your podcast - Learn more here!
We will also play music from Joy Division, Spandau Ballet, Dragon, INXS, Pulp, Stan Ridgway and many more.
Revenge of the 80s Radio also broadcasts each week on our affiliate radio stations:
- Q93.5FM – WTBQ FM, Warwick, NY, US
- Rock 103 FM, Central Illinois
- Q107 FM, Peoria, Illinois
- The Big 80s Radio – Appleton, WI
- Flashback Radio, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Totally 80s – 88.4 FM, Beindorm, Spain
- Surf FM – 87.6 FM, Melbourne, AUS
- Radio 80s – 87.6 FM, Korumburra, AUS
- Seymour FM – 103.9 FM, Seymour, AUS
- Greater Home Radio – 96.7FM, Holbrook, New South Wales, AUS
- Indigo FM Radio Network – 88.0 FM Beechworth, AUS; 88.0 FM Yackandandah, AUS; 87.6 FM, Corowa, AUS; 87.6 FM Rutherglen, AUS
- Elwood FM – 89.1 FM, Melbourne, AUS
- Whaley Radio – 107.4FM, High Points, UK
- WMAC Radio – 107.3FM, Manchester, UK
- 80s & More – Internet Radio, U.K.
- Radio Vera – Limerick, Ireland
- TKO Replay – Internet Radio, U.K./Spain
About the Author: This is Chris Cordani, host of the "Revenge of the 80s" Radio Show 709pm Fridays (premeireing on March 14th on Q99.1FM). This blog and the show are here so we can relive the decade where New Wave, thin ties and cheap sunglasses were king. The show is also simulcast on wtbq.com.