Click here to listen live between 9-11pm Eastern US Time You can also get the show from our flagship station website: www.wtbq.com. ***Check the bottom of this post for other affiliates’ dates and times.
The podcast-syndication edit for this week’s show is up and available at the bottom of this post. Jill Bryson, formerly of Strawberry Switchblade, is back with us on Revenge of the 80s Radio. We catch up with Jill’s band, The Shapists (with Craig Hood and Jessie Frost – Jill’s daughter), who just released their latest single, “The Warning”/”Dust Index,” on vinyl. Together, we discuss the new song and some of the other tracks set to appear on the Shapists’ upcoming first full album. Jill will also talk about her plans for some demos she recorded after the breakup of Strawberry Switchblade as well as some other interesting news and plans.
We also play classics from The Clash, Mental As Anything, Altered Images, The Flirts, Siouxsie and the Banshees and more.Professional stats for your podcast - Learn more here!
Revenge of the 80s Radio also broadcasts each week on our affiliate radio stations:
- Q93.5FM – WTBQ FM, Warwick, NY, US
- Rock 103 FM, Central Illinois
- Q107 FM, Peoria, Illinois
- Flashback Radio, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Central FM – 98.6 FM Gibraltar, Spain & 103.8 FM Calahonda, Spain
- Totally 80s – 88.4 FM, Beindorm, Spain
- Surf FM – 87.6 FM, Melbourne, AUS
- Radio 80s – 87.6 FM, Korumburra, AUS
- Seymour FM – 103.9 FM, Seymour, AUS
- Greater Home Radio – 96.7FM, Holbrook, New South Wales, AUS
- Indigo FM Radio Network – 88.0 FM Beechworth, AUS; 88.0 FM Yackandandah, AUS; 87.6 FM, Corowa, AUS; 87.6 FM Rutherglen, AUS
- Elwood FM – 89.1 FM, Melbourne, AUS
- Whaley Radio – 107.4FM, High Points, UK
- WMAC Radio – 107.3FM, Manchester, UK
- 80s & More – Internet Radio, U.K.
- Radio Vera – Limerick, Ireland
- TKO Replay – Internet Radio, U.K./Spain
About the Author: This is Chris Cordani, host of the "Revenge of the 80s" Radio Show 709pm Fridays (premeireing on March 14th on Q99.1FM). This blog and the show are here so we can relive the decade where New Wave, thin ties and cheap sunglasses were king. The show is also simulcast on wtbq.com.