Click here to listen live between 10pm and midnight Eastern US Time You can also get the show from our flagship station website: www.wtbq.com. ***Check the bottom of this post for other affiliates’ dates and times.
Our week of 11.18 show podcast/syndication edit is up. Producer, songwriter and musician John Ratcliff joins Chris for a conversation about his music, career and the band he discovered, A-ha. Ratcliff reveals what happened the first day he met the trio, their history, working with the group and producing their music. We also talk about John’s solo work, The Catch, his upcoming album and his efforts to help raise awareness to and find a cure for Altzheimer’s disease. Did you also know John Ratcliff was a star rugby player and a record double-decathlete? We talk about his sports endeavors as well.
Our conversation takes place during hour 2 of our program
We also play music from Andy Prieboy, New Model Army, Midnight Oil, Trans-X, Blue Peter and more.Professional stats for your podcast - Learn more here!
Revenge of the 80s Radio also broadcasts each week on our affiliate radio stations:
- Q93.5FM – WTBQ FM, Warwick, NY, US
- Rock 103 FM, Central Illinois
- Q107 FM, Peoria, Illinois
- The Big 80s Radio – Appleton, WI
- Flashback Radio, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Totally 80s – 88.4 FM, Beindorm, Spain
- Surf FM – 87.6 FM, Melbourne, AUS
- Radio 80s – 87.6 FM, Korumburra, AUS
- Seymour FM – 103.9 FM, Seymour, AUS
- Greater Home Radio – 96.7FM, Holbrook, New South Wales, AUS
- Indigo FM Radio Network – 88.0 FM Beechworth, AUS; 88.0 FM Yackandandah, AUS; 87.6 FM, Corowa, AUS; 87.6 FM Rutherglen, AUS
- Elwood FM – 89.1 FM, Melbourne, AUS
- Whaley Radio – 107.4FM, High Points, UK
- WMAC Radio – 107.3FM, Manchester, UK
- 80s & More – Internet Radio, U.K.
- Radio Vera – Limerick, Ireland
- TKO Replay – Internet Radio, U.K./Spain
About the Author: This is Chris Cordani, host of the "Revenge of the 80s" Radio Show 709pm Fridays (premeireing on March 14th on Q99.1FM). This blog and the show are here so we can relive the decade where New Wave, thin ties and cheap sunglasses were king. The show is also simulcast on wtbq.com.