Our special 2-hour musical tribute to David Bowie is up
Written by admin on January 16, 2016
Our week of 1/15 show podcast/syndication edit – our special David Bowie tribute – is up and available at the bottom of this post.
Sadly, the music world suffered the loss of a legend. David Bowie lost his battle with cancer on January 10, 2016. In honor of his contributions to music, art, video, movies, the entertainment business overall as well as his fans’ love and devotion for him, we salute David Bowie by dedicating the entire two-hour broadcast for the week of Jan 15-21 to his music. For the entire show, we will play tracks from Bowie spanning his career from 1965 as a 17-year-old Davie Jones to his last album, Blackstar – with a few surprises added. Heaven has a new member to add to its supergroup. Rest in Peace, Mr. Bowie.It all starts live at 10pm Eastern US time – LIVE Q93.5FM, HV, NY and http://
www.revengeofthe80sradio.co m…/ . Check other affiliates for their times and a podcast will be available this weekend on http:// www.revengeofthe80sradio.co m/ .. Also, the podcast can count as “attending.” :).Professional stats for your podcast - Learn more here!
Revenge of the 80s Radio also broadcasts each week on our affiliate radio stations:
- Q93.5FM – WTBQ FM, Warwick, NY, US
- Rock 103 FM, Central Illinois
- Q107 FM, Peoria, Illinois
- Flashback Radio, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Central FM – 98.6 FM Gibraltar, Spain & 103.8 FM Calahonda, Spain
- Totally 80s – 88.4 FM, Beindorm, Spain
- Surf FM – 87.6 FM, Melbourne, AUS
- Radio 80s – 87.6 FM, Korumburra, AUS
- Seymour FM – 103.9 FM, Seymour, AUS
- Greater Home Radio – 96.7FM, Holbrook, New South Wales, AUS
- Indigo FM Radio Network – 88.0 FM Beechworth, AUS; 88.0 FM Yackandandah, AUS; 87.6 FM, Corowa, AUS; 87.6 FM Rutherglen, AUS
- Elwood FM – 89.1 FM, Melbourne, AUS
- Whaley Radio – 107.4FM, High Points, UK
- WMAC Radio – 107.3FM, Manchester, UK
- 80s & More – Internet Radio, U.K.
- Radio Vera – Limerick, Ireland
- TKO Replay – Internet Radio, U.K./Spain
Copy the code below to your web site.